Throughout the course of a normal week, I take loads of photos. Some end up on my regular blog as part of a story, but many don't. They become little moments lost in time, seen briefly through my eye and a camera lens.

So, without rhyme or reason, based on nothing more than appeal, I'm going to pick a favorite weekly shot and post it here.

**Click on any photograph to enlarge it**

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Skylight Moon

...last night in the wee hours, I rolled over in bed...and suddenly came wide awake as I caught a bright glow coming from the living room.  Had I left a light on?  I was pretty sure it had been dark when I'd switched off my bedside lamp. I discovered moonbeams shining through one of the skylights, like a beacon in the velvet night...



2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a really bright moon! So beautiful!
    Thank you for your wonderful comment and the big compliment :)
    I hope you're having an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have read a book by the light...
    And you're entirely welcome--both for the comment and the compliment... ;D

    ReplyDelete