Throughout the course of a normal week, I take loads of photos. Some end up on my regular blog as part of a story, but many don't. They become little moments lost in time, seen briefly through my eye and a camera lens.

So, without rhyme or reason, based on nothing more than appeal, I'm going to pick a favorite weekly shot and post it here.

**Click on any photograph to enlarge it**

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cream and Sugar

  ...along one wall of the pottery studio near the soccer field where I walk the dogs is a row of white roses that I have never noticed before.  Today the pure white glow of these blooms caught my eye, although when I went closer to take a photo, I realized the roses were actually creamy yellow at the centers with spun sugar outer petals.  So unexpectedly beautiful...



5 comments:

  1. I've never seen white, or even creamy, roses before. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were truly glowing, almost ethereal in their beauty. A joy to see...

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is a really lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete